Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: PITCH AND AUTOMIX

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

When playing a playlist on automix and pitched to e.g. 7%, the pitch drops automaticly back to 0% when moving on the the next track. That's annoying. How do i avoid this?

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 1:13 pm
Hi Tim
what do you want to achieve?
There is a way of keeping the pitch level as set by the user, I'll try and find the script.
best ray

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 1:27 pm
Ok, so here's the script to maintain the pitch durind AM

var_equal "AMpWA" 0 ? off & set "AMpWA" 1 & repeat_start_instant "AMpitcher" 33ms & load_pulse ? repeat_start_instant "pitchRem" 1000ms 1 & pitch & param_cast & set "AMpitch" : get_var "AMpitch" & param_cast & pitch : blink & set "AMpWA" 0 & repeat_stop "AMpitcher"

Just put it onto a custom button.

and here's the thread that got it all going

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/201088/General_Discussion/Automix_Compared_to_VDJ7_and_VDJ8.html?search=jiver&page=1

hope that helps
ray

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 1:36 pm
Where do i put this script?

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 2:16 pm
can you explain this custom button?

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 2:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
This is one of mine

var_equal "AMpWA" 0 ? off & set "AMpWA" 1 & repeat_start_instant "AMpitcher" 33ms & load_pulse ? repeat_start_instant "pitchRem" 1000ms 1 & pitch & param_cast & set "AMpitch" : get_var "AMpitch" & param_cast & pitch : blink & set "AMpWA" 0 & repeat_stop "AMpitcher"

var_equal "AMpWA" 0 ? off & set "AMpWA" 1 & 

A variable for on or off, currently off [ = 0] make the off [not lit up] switch the variable on

repeat_start_instant "AMpitcher" 33ms & load_pulse ? 

I have covered this indepth HERE it watches for a new track to be loaded

repeat_start_instant "pitchRem" 1000ms 1 & pitch & param_cast & set "AMpitch" : 

new track not loaded every second get the current pitch and use that value to set a variable

get_var "AMpitch" & param_cast & pitch : 

new track loaded getthevalue ofthe variable and set the pitch with it

blink & set "AMpWA" 0 & repeat_stop "AMpitcher" 

this bit is the reply to the firsts query is the variable on, yes currently, blink the light, we have pressed the button while on turn the variable off and stop the repeating script

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 3:26 pm
Thanks found it and it works... (Y)

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 7:07 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 8:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)