Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: HELP DELETING LARGE AMOUNT OF DEAD/MISSING TRACK FILES!! (urgent) - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I do something similar.
Just with weekly folders grouped to a mothnly folder.

It is not clear how you move your files.
I move my files with the VDJ browser and do not get any missing files that way.

Mensajes Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 3:37 pm
PachN wrote :
It is not clear how you move your files.
I move my files with the VDJ browser and do not get any missing files that way.

I have read the "use VDJ browser to move files" somewhere, but this would take me too much time and is not convenient in my opinion.
I use "Commander" to automate renaming all the stuff and Windows Explorer to move hundreds of files in many different folders, on different locations at once.
Most of the time I let my notebook running for a few hours to complete the job :)

Mensajes Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 3:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Indeed, perhaps you don't know this if you click week 1 folder then ctrl+click week 2 folder, both folder contents are shown in the songs section so you can grab the lot.

Or if you want to keep the folders, create your new folder, go to week 1 folder, application key, F, M, direct it to your new 1-10 folder, then for the other 9 folders
application key F, M ,Enter, much less pain than dragging inside vdj

Mensajes Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 3:48 pm
locodog wrote :
Indeed, perhaps you don't know this if you click week 1 folder then ctrl+click week 2 folder, both folder contents are shown in the songs section so you can grab the lot.

Never tried this, but this could help me for some of the moves. +1

Thx for sharing

Mensajes Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 3:53 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you do move files outside vdj, add to search db on the changed folder is indeed the best alternative btw.

Mensajes Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 4:25 pm
I just downloaded the "MY LIBRARY" plug in under the "ADD ON" for VDJ8. When you install that plug in click MY LIBRARY, DATABASE, TOOLS... and you will see a tab for "missing files". I have tons of missing files and now i'm exploring. I wanna make sure if I delete these files that it will not affect my files. So i'm deleting small batches at a time.... HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!

Mensajes Sat 28 Jan 17 @ 8:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)