Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: PIONEER DDJ-SZ2 - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I CANNOT CONNECT MY PIONEER DDJ-SZ2. DO YOU NOT HAVE THE DRIVER FOR THIS YET?

Mensajes Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 10:47 pm
The ddj sz2 is currently not supported in VDJ.

Mensajes Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 11:45 pm
I guess I should rethink having vdj infinity

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 11:38 pm

Mensajes Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 2:18 am
I got rid of my Pioneer , and went to the Denon 8000 works better with Virtual DJ and it had PFL !

Mensajes Wed 19 Apr 17 @ 2:04 pm
Well, this stinks. I bought the SZ2 when it came out, thinking that a driver would be made available.

Mensajes Wed 19 Apr 17 @ 7:10 pm
FYI: We are working to provide a native mapper for Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 as soon as possible.
However, as always, we can't provide an ETA

Thanks

Mensajes Wed 19 Apr 17 @ 11:43 pm
tjfadoPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Does Virtual Dj 8.2 work well with Pioneer DDJ-RZ?

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 11:33 am
Yes VDJ 8.2 does support the DDJ RZ.

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 12:56 pm
toppadon wrote :
Yes VDJ 8.2 does support the DDJ RZ.

Thanks for the feedback.

Is it fully supported though?

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 2:04 pm

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 2:45 pm

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 2:50 pm
Oh yes .... at the bottom of the Pioneer gear. I thought the controllers would be in sequential alphabetical order. silly me.

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 2:56 pm
That would be too logical :)

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 2:59 pm
Handyman wrote :
Well, this stinks. I bought the SZ2 when it came out, thinking that a driver would be made available.

A driver is available - from Pioneer. This is the VDJ forum. Atomix don't make drivers for Pioneer.

Before purchasing any hardware for VDJ, you should always check the list of supported hardware to see if your intended unit is there.

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 5:10 pm
I bought the DDJ RZ and it works pretty well for the most part it's a couple things on there I don't work like mixing master queuing and two of the effects but other than that it seems to work pretty good

Mensajes Sun 23 Apr 17 @ 9:32 pm
Hello, Can anyone help pls..
Note: I am not a pro dj.

I am using VDJ 8.2 & Pioneer DDJ-RZ

1. VDJ 8.2 settings i modify would not save! Everytime i relauch VDJ, it automatically resets to the factory settings
2. When i connect my headsphones into the DDJ-RZ unit, Deck 2 would not play, all i see is null and track title in the info window.
3. The play button on both VDJ & DDJ RZ does not stop play instantly when clicked (On screen) or on the unit. The tune just slows down (drags)

Thanks

Changed your RX to RZ by AMAHM

Mensajes Tue 02 May 17 @ 1:45 pm
tjfado wrote :
I am using VDJ 8.2 & Pioneer DDJ-RX

I guess you mean DDJ-RZ ?

tjfado wrote :
1. VDJ 8.2 settings i modify would not save! Everytime i relauch VDJ, it automatically resets to the factory settings

Which settings ? Can you give an example here (or more)

tjfado wrote :
2. When i connect my headsphones into the DDJ-RZ unit, Deck 2 would not play, all i see is null and track title in the info window.

Can you post a screenshot ? Also, have you read the manual for RZ ? Are you sure you're using the correct mode (Internal mixing) with the correct audio setup ?
Take a look here: http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjrz/installation.html

tjfado wrote :
3. The play button on both VDJ & DDJ RZ does not stop play instantly when clicked (On screen) or on the unit. The tune just slows down (drags)

That's because you have VINYL SPEED slider on deck 2 turned to a non zero value. Turn the slider all the way to the left.
Read description for element 39 here: http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjrz/layout/decks.html

Mensajes Wed 03 May 17 @ 3:19 pm
It looks like the Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 is now supported in the latest Early Access release (b3734)

Mensajes Wed 10 May 17 @ 1:31 am
Is it definitely the case that VDJ now fully support DDJ-SZ2?
It seem that Vdj recognise the controller but SZ2 and VDJ are not working together but independently. When I opened VDJ with RZ2 connected there was a message about mapped skin. The jogs and buttons (deck section) on SZ2 doesn't work in sync with VDJ even though I can scroll the tracks in VDJ using SZ2 and load them. The faders and EQ trims synchronises with VDJ and that's it. Is there other settings I'm missing???? Thanks

Mensajes Sun 28 May 17 @ 7:43 am
74%