Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Issues with Deezer login - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Jeffrey van Doorn wrote :
I'm having the same problem here. When I first started using VDJ + Deezer it worked like a charm, but after a few days I began to experience trouble logging in.
In my browser and the Deezer App I am logged in and everything works like its supposed to.

I run a macbook pro 13' and VDJ 8 v8,3 b4459

Greets Jeffrey

Don't know what I did, but it suddenly started working again.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 18 @ 3:17 pm
how do I long onto Deezer when all it says in you need a Deezer premium account even though I have got one?

Mensajes Wed 31 Oct 18 @ 4:34 pm
As of today I'm having this same issue on OSX. I signed out to reload my lists, and now the sign in box is unresponsive. It works fine on my PC, just not on my mac, which is my prefered machine. Both the email verification and Facebook sign in do nothing. I have updated my web browser, updated java and cleared all caches, removed the VDJ setting files (license.dat and settings.xml so its like a fresh install) but still not working.

Mensajes Tue 25 Dec 18 @ 10:20 pm
Took the plunge and updated to Mojave again-this cured the problem, and also the DVS issue I had before is now fixed !

Mensajes Tue 25 Dec 18 @ 11:50 pm
dkPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I too am having this issue. I created a Premium Deezer account and purchased the Lifetime VDJ license. There is no option to log into Deezer from VDJ. There is only a screen that says I need a premium account. Click here for more details. When I click here for more details I am taken to deezer.com on Edge. I'm signed in but still can't get VDJ to connect with Deezer. Please help.

Mensajes Thu 10 Dec 20 @ 6:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)