Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Club InsaNITY: Back To The 80s

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Fri 26 May 17 @ 6:36 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Since your mixes appear to be taking over the forum, please stick to one topic for your mixes and just post a new reply there if you have a new mix.

Also, did you use VirtualDJ to make these mixes?

Mensajes Tue 30 May 17 @ 9:31 am
For the Back To The 80s mix? No, I didn't. I mixed it all using Mixmeister. I HAVE been using Virtualdj for all the other mixes.

Thanks for the advise on sticking to one topic. When I post this week's mix, I'll create a new topic and just call it Club InsaNITY Mixshow and post all mixes in there from now on.

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 9:20 pm
No need to create your own thread. Just post in the same area that others do - or (as was suggested before) use the 'podcasts' area on your VDJ home page.

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 17 @ 4:37 pm
Unfortunately, there's no way to upload Podcasts on the Home Page. I would have done it that way from the start if that was the case. I don't have internet where I'm at because I can't afford it and have to go someplace that has free wifi to upload them. The same goes for cable TV. I can't afford it, so I'm stuck with the 6 channels I get through my Antenna.

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 17 @ 5:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)