Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Video Search

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Trying to do the following search.
Content Unlimited Video
Genre - Old School / Classics

How do I do this? When I try now, it only gives me a few videos or none. I want to browse the whole library.

Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 2:36 am
Captain Brad wrote :
Trying to do the following search.
Content Unlimited Video
Genre - Old School / Classics

How do I do this? When I try now, it only gives me a few videos or none. I want to browse the whole library.

Thanks.

CU Video is based on VJ-Pro
When you look at their homepage they say that thys have 50.000+ videos
https://www.vj-pro.net/Home/About

Having 50.000 track videos is probably not enough to have all the classics
So my guess is that they all the new videos, and fewer of the Old School / Classic videos, and that this is why you don't get all the results you would like when you search

Mensajes Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 2:56 am
I must be doing something wrong when I search. I type in classic in the search window and all I get is songs that have classic in the title. Even though on the search menu the only item I have selected is genre.

Mensajes Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 2:56 pm
Don't type in classics, select old school/classics from the drop down menu on the top left. There were 1,306 tracks listed. When you type in the search field, it is indeed looking for tracks that have classics as their title.

Mensajes Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 8:40 pm
Thanks for the tips so far, but I am still at a loss. Where is this pull down menu? I am using version 8.2 and can't find what you are referring to. I have read the user manuals several times and cannot find an answer in there.

Can you post screen shots so I can see what you are referring to?

Thanks again!
Brad

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 12:54 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 1:01 pm
Ok I have found that search option. But as mentioned above, if I type CLASSIC in the search window, it only returns videos with CLASSIC in the title. Even if I deselect the title from the pull down options and only have Genre checked below the line. How is that A Man and His Music above was able to pull up 1306 tracks?

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 1:22 pm
I'm sorry, I thought you were on their site, and I was referring to this,

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 17 @ 9:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)