Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Help! New update has disabled my effects controls.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Eveyrone,

Just updated to new 8.2 b3780 build. Everything seems to be working fine apart from a major thing, my effects knobs. I use a Denon mc6000 mk2 through the latest Windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting controller, unplugging, restarting laptop and the effects knobs dont work. The effects on off button works but cant adjust anything from my controller. Its really essential i have this option. Hope you guys can help?

Many thanks, Will.

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 12:35 pm

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 12:46 pm
Hi Phantom,

You are my saviour sir!! It seems my mapper, that was always on default, has now got two default settings!? i tried the other and the effects now fully work. Cant thank you enough for this Phantom, i love VDJ8.2, way better than any other type of software. I can now do my radio show etc.

Have a great, Week!

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 12:53 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ok so this has been driving me nuts. I can switch effects but can't adjust the effects. How do I fix this? For years my effect selection was knob 1, effect adjust was knob 2. How do I get it back to that setup?

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 5:49 pm
I assume you're using a controller. What is it?

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 6:22 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm using the MC6000MKII. I just rolled back to build 3752 which fixed the problem. Why do you guys have to break $H!t and not tell us. Gave me hell at my gigs the past few weeks.

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 6:29 pm
CMBDJ wrote :
ok so this has been driving me nuts. I can switch effects but can't adjust the effects. How do I fix this? For years my effect selection was knob 1, effect adjust was knob 2. How do I get it back to that setup?

Try going into the mapping for FX1_PRM_1
There are 2 question marks in a row separated by a space
I believe that is a bug in the mapping
Try removing one of the question marks and the following space, and see if that fixes it

As in:
Change the FX1_PRM_1 mapping script from:
effect_3slots_layout ? ? shift ? effect_slider 1 2 : effect_slider 1 1 : effect_select 1
to:
effect_3slots_layout ? shift ? effect_slider 1 2 : effect_slider 1 1 : effect_select 1

Remember to save after the edit

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 6:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)