Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Keybind Audio Output?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

fnxfaceControlleristMember since 2015
Hello!

I'm trying to setup a way for me to change the outputs with the press of a button or two. Currently I have one setup saved as headphones which has all the sound coming in the headphones (duh) and another setup saved as headphones + speakers. I want to quickly be able to swap between the two as I mix. I have them saved and named the setups as 1 and 2, and trying to find out if I can just switch between the two somehow?

I'm trying to use the keymapping to change, but I can't figure out how to set it up. What I'm after is like a code to put into the keymapping if anyones aware of one?

<map value="F1" action="AUDIO OUTPUT 1" />
<map value="F2" action="AUDIO OUTPUT 2" />

Like this ^ anyone know if it's possible?

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 7:26 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Why not just turn off the headphones when you don't need it instead of changing audio setup?

Mensajes Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 7:33 am
I am only using Headphones, but I use the headphones + speakers mode to actually be able to pre-listen as I mix. I want to get them on point and then switch to only headphones to hear the sound as I mix the track(s) in clearer.

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 12:39 am
Your account shows you as a Controllerist. Which controller do you have?

Usually, controllers with onboard sound will already have two separate stereo channels - one for master and one for headphones. If your controller has audio then you do not need to switch the VDJ audio settings. Simply leave the settings on master + headphones and mix using the headphone signal on the controller.

The controller should allow you to hear the master out and the cue at the same time, and mix between them.

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 9:04 am
groovindj wrote :
Your account shows you as a Controllerist. Which controller do you have?

Usually, controllers with onboard sound will already have two separate stereo channels - one for master and one for headphones. If your controller has audio then you do not need to switch the VDJ audio settings. Simply leave the settings on master + headphones and mix using the headphone signal on the controller.

The controller should allow you to hear the master out and the cue at the same time, and mix between them.

I am using a very old DJ MP3 Controller, I am currently hearing both channels very well but it feels like the soundlevels are extremely different, I just wanna hear that the songs are matched and then switch to the only headphones setting to get the volumes right etc.

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 17 @ 12:07 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Why dont you use the HEADPHONE MIX knob (headphone_mix action) in the MASTER mixer panel http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/interface/mixer/masterpanel.html ?
When at 0% ( all the way to the left), you only hear/preview the decks that have PFL enabled and when at 100% (all the way to the right) you hear the Master Output.
You can also assign a button to toggle, as...
headphone_mix 0% ? headphone_mix 100% : headphone_mix 0%

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 17 @ 11:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)