Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: DDJ SZ No sound problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,

I just bought a DDJ SZ and I have been trying to test the DDJ SZ with virtualdj no sound is coming out from the controller can any one help?

On the controller everything is working, I can see the Channel's light going up and down and the master lights also but no sound on the speakers... I plugged in a cdj to check if the sz's sound card was faulty, but everything is working correctly seems that the PC or Virtualdj is the problem...

On the PC I have the builtin soundcard set to default!

Perhaps, because I using the trial version ? Can anyone help?

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 7:06 am

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 7:47 am
Thanks I am going to have a look

Mensajes Thu 24 Aug 17 @ 7:04 am
Hello,

I have been testing

There is something new!!! I have sound coming through the headphone ( cue on all channels ans master are working) but not through the master ( speakers ).

any idea?

Thanks

Mensajes Thu 24 Aug 17 @ 5:50 pm
Did you buy this controller new? Do you have the latest firmware and drivers? Screenshot of your DDJ-SZ sound card settings, in Virtual DJ. I saw your other thread on this issue. As stated, this is a Virtual DJ forum, so I am not concerned with videos of the controller with Serato.

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 5:07 am
I have latest versions of both firmware and driver... I tried many different softwares recordbox, virtualdj, serato DJ the video you saw was for serato support... I going to add another video with VirtualDJ as I added for Serato Support.

This is a new controller and the setup of VirtualDJ is exactly as follows... I have been testing the controller in the retail shop where I bought the controller it works perfectly

http://www.virtualdj.com/image/big/56899/197740/AudioSetup.png

I'll let you know for the video...

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 6:23 am
The sound card setting is correct. Are you using USB 1 or 2? You have set the USB switch on top to match the USB output on the back? What output are you using RCA or XLR? You are going to what speakers? The speakers are on and attenuators are up? Do you get any sound out of the booth output, which is 1/4 inch? No effects are on, cross fader assign is correct? What about the onboard hardware effects, do they come out of the master?

You are not able to get sound out of Serato or Virtual DJ?

If you are testing in the store you bought it from, and the "professionals" there can't get sound out of it, maybe it's defective.

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 6:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)