Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ 7 messing up

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So basically the song that I play will play parts of the song, then the other parts arent the right song.. sounds weird but i dont really understand it myself. It more or less plays the right song for ten seconds then plays the wrong version of that song in parts of that song ....if that makes any sense at all? It has more or less jumbled the song up and repeats part of the song...

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 4:52 pm
1 Why are you still using VDJ7? It doesn't get updated any more, and is years out of date
2 Is it only one song that has this problem?
3 Have you tried other songs?
4 Where is this song from? Is it purchased and on your hard drive? Are you streaming it?

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 5:51 pm
Well its my step dad that is having the problem. I havnt got a clue about all this. And itsthe majority of the songs on it that are doing it. But i dont know where its from or anything.
Thanks anyway.

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 6:44 pm
Get him to post directly. If he's got VDJ then he's got an account here. Saves you being the middle man.

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 7:25 pm
Yeah i will tell him to. But it started working properly once he plugged his laptop into the mixer or something?

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 10:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)