Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Effects script mapping knobs AKAI MidiMMix

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello...

I'm quite new to VDJ and DJing in general, but I need some quick and simple solutions for mapping my Akai MidiMix to effects ...

MidiMix has a bunch of knobs and my thinking was that i take left side of knobs for Deck A, and right fr Deck B...

So, question is this .... I set first knob to this command "deck 1 effect_slider 'echo' 1" but when i move knobs around its behave like its switch, it just goes like ON/OFF , and I need slight move, really soft knob moving and adding or reducing effect as I move knob around...

So, how can I achieve this?

also, I need same for Filter, Noise, Distortion, Reverb, Phaser... but I assume its all the same once I set that line in script...
Nothing fancy, just default and simple move of the main knob in those effects...

Thanks!

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 9:49 pm
it looks like its just hyper sensitive, because I have tried knob on other device and it works fine... but here its just so sensitive, i move knob a little and it goes to end, and again move it it goes to start... like on/off..

is there option to configure sensitivity of knobs in mappings with script ?

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 7:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)