Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Sample audio playing through headphones only

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Son KobeControlleristMember since 2017
Hey guys I am running VDJ 8.2 on my Mac with a Pioneer DDJ-SX2 and for some reason my samples will only play through my headphones. Ive tried some different things to see if i could solve the problem hike routing the sampler to deck 4, but it still only plays if I have the cue button pressed. Anyone know what the issue is? Thanks in advance

Mensajes Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 7:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Normally, Sampler should play to the Master Output Channels you have declared in the Audio setup of VirtualDJ. It would also come through your headphones too, but this can be turned off via the SamplerHeadphones setting.

What is the Audio Setup that you are using ?
Do you have speakers connected to the DDJ-SX Master Output ?

Also make sure the SAMPLER VOL knob of the DDJ-SZ is not at minimum position

Appears that for some reason, you have assigned VDJ Headphones output to incorrect Channels (instead of 3,4) ?
Please consult the Audio setup of the manual. http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsx/installation.html

Mensajes Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 7:45 pm
Son KobeControlleristMember since 2017
Hey thanks for the response! I had just messed up the audio settings trying to fix the problem. It was just the Sampler volume to begin with lol

Mensajes Sat 30 Sep 17 @ 5:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)