Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: hamster xf Akai AMX

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello I have a Akai AMX mixer and it has a hamster_crossfader switch, the thing is sometimes when I open vdj8 the crossfader is reversed even when the hamster switch is off, I have to turn the switch ON to have the oposite result: hamster switch On but XF isnt reversed.... how can I avoid this? I have tried script hamster_crossfader 0(zero) ON/ OFF / active no results... I want vdj8 to check if the hasmter switch is on or off on ONINIT.
thank you

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 17 @ 8:47 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Will have to check if the CF REVERSE key is sending its status when the unit initalizes. There is a chance that its not included in the dump request report.
Can you try to assign this as ..
loop
or ..
down ? loop on : loop off
and see if loop is enabled when you start VDJ with the AMX ?

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 17 @ 6:37 pm
if I set "loop" to ONINIT does nothing on startup, but it loops if I load a track on deck1 and reinit the amx controller, the second command "down ? loop on : loop off" does nothing even after reinit_controllers.
thank you

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 17 @ 8:19 pm
I found out that when I start vdj8 and the hamster is "active" (but the HW switch is off) I open settings window and the hamster xf option is "Yes"...I have to switch back to off.
what script code should I use on ONINIT to start always with hamster xf "No"?
thank you

Mensajes Sun 08 Oct 17 @ 2:13 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
mine did the exact same thing. try another usb port. one thats not connected to a hub. thats what fixed it for me.

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 17 @ 9:48 am
yes I tried that also,I dont have a hub, I use the first usb port closer to the screen, I'm on macbook with sierra btw.
thank you

edit: found solution add on ONINIT setting "crossfaderHamster" off

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 17 @ 9:35 pm

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 17 @ 11:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)