Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Security errors with Ads

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

First I have no issue with Ads in the software as I am using the free version for my own entertainment, and don't DJ anywhere. However the adds are causing security errors. I get a lot of popups for security alerts "The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site" I get this for more than half of the ads. Which also means I am not seeing those ads.

On a side not some of the ads have sound? Come on guys, that's a little excessive don't you think. I stop visiting websites that play audio ads automatically.

Mensajes Thu 05 Oct 17 @ 3:15 pm
This has been reported several times already but no-one seems interested in fixing it.

The ads are an embarrassment to the software. I could understand if they were advertising Atomix itself or other DJ products but the way it is currently implemented is tacky as hell.

Mensajes Thu 05 Oct 17 @ 3:49 pm
Additional Information, and I couldn't figure out how to edit my post.

I am also getting a stack overflow error at line 1, when this happens I have to restart the program as it becomes unresponsive.

Funny thing is before I started having these issues, I was looking for a low end used controller so I could purchase the $49 licence. Not to DJ but just to support them for making good software. In light of the crashes lately though I think I will save my money.

Mensajes Thu 05 Oct 17 @ 4:33 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)