Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Duplicate Playlists

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Itunes is duplicating the list of playlists for Downloaded and Music. It will show the correct list only once, like any custom playlists. I've tried reloading the folder and resetting root folders. Any thoughts?

Mensajes Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 7:20 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
A recent update of iTunes changed the structure of playlists.
It will be fixed in the next VirtualDJ update

Mensajes Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 12:42 pm
Really can't understand why people use iTunes for music management. It's a disaster of a program that keeps changing all the time.

Mensajes Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 1:37 pm
I'm of the same opinion, but for those who may regularly work with more than one DJ program, iTunes is a common link between them.

The databases of all the various DJ programs are not compatible with each other - but they all allow users to access/import iTunes data.

Mensajes Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 2:38 pm
I agree that iTunes is a pain and I have been using it for 5 years. I'd love to switch to something else - I just need to figure out how to make a playlist prior to an event, back it up on a 2nd device (like an ipad or tablet). What music management methods do you all use?

Mensajes Sat 09 Dec 17 @ 4:08 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Really can't understand why people use iTunes for music management. It's a disaster of a program that keeps changing all the time.

I hear you on that! What do you use?

Mensajes Sat 09 Dec 17 @ 4:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)