Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: ECHO DOPPLER FX

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all,
wanted to find out if there was a way i could get the echo doppler plugin to always check and match the beat/bpm of the track i am playing so that it can be accurate in its use , instead of having to always open up the fx side panel and click on the 'beat' button before it works in sync with the track it has been applied to. Thanx in advance

Mensajes Sun 15 Oct 17 @ 1:02 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
1 Stop shouting, posting all capitals is a great way to get ignored, anywhere online.

2, You could call the effect on and press the button at the same time with script.

I'm away from my machine for a few days but I can get you the script by thursday.

Mensajes Sun 15 Oct 17 @ 2:23 pm
oops...My Bad. I Didnt know about that(Posting In Capitals). Thanks for the heads-up and thank you for your help, Thursday will be fine.

Mensajes Sun 15 Oct 17 @ 4:23 pm
locodog wrote :
1 Stop shouting, posting all capitals is a great way to get ignored, anywhere online.

2, You could call the effect on and press the button at the same time with script.

I'm away from my machine for a few days but I can get you the script by thursday.

I would like this too please. :)

Mensajes Sun 15 Oct 17 @ 9:17 pm
Hmm simple enough, I just needed to be in front of my machine to see the fx gui

effect_active 'echoDoppler' & effect_button 'echoDoppler' 3

You call the fx (toggle) and at the same time you call the 3rd button of the fx.

Mensajes Thu 26 Oct 17 @ 6:13 pm
Awesome Man...Thanks a lot for your help..very much appreciated.

Mensajes Sat 28 Oct 17 @ 11:13 pm
ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
locodog wrote :
Hmm simple enough, I just needed to be in front of my machine to see the fx gui

effect_active 'echoDoppler' & effect_button 'echoDoppler' 3

You call the fx (toggle) and at the same time you call the 3rd button of the fx.

Looks like this script also works as well...Just in case anyone wants to try it...
effect_active 'echoDoppler' & effect_button 3

Mensajes Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 1:47 pm
Yeah vdj will assume you want to control the button/slider of the fx last called in that script.
I tend to avoid using this when explaining scripts so users can see exactly what's happening.

Mensajes Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 2:26 pm
Wicked. I was using BEATS push for this but want that to be the half beat.

Mensajes Mon 02 Dec 19 @ 10:50 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
echoDoppler effect did not transferred from the VDJ 32 to 64bit . Is there way to get it to work in 64 bit?

Mensajes Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 1:27 am
Not without a plugin rebuild, which needs the source code.

Mensajes Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 1:35 am
If everybody chips in, would some one write it and how much?

Mensajes Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 1:42 am
Script issue help needed

FX1_ON
effect_select 'echodoppler' ? effect_active & effect_button 3 : effect active

Only automatically grabs what seems to be the original BPM, not the current. I do use Beat Push as a method to grab the beat but this involves a quick turning on and off of the FX, so it can grab the current BEAT size.

FX_BEATS_PUSH
effect_select 'echodoppler' ? effect_button 3 : effect_beats 1

I'm trying to write the script to not need to use the Beat grab. An automatic grab when turning on. Currently the full script with the other features reads like this

FX1_ON
holding ? effect_show_gui 1: effect select 'echodoppler' ? effect_active & effect_button 3 : effect_active

Edit: on further inspection, turning the FX off, jumps the Delay ms value to the correct current BPM value, turning the FX on jumps the Delay MS to the tracks original BPM value.

Starting to run out of coffee now too

Mensajes Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 3:13 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)