Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Denon MC6000 Change audio mapping order

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm throwing in the towel here... I have the original Denon MC6000 and used to run it in INT MIX mode with VDJ7 so that channels 1 and 2 corresponded to Left Deck and Right Deck, leaving 3 and 4 to run line inputs for a second computer, rather than the default which uses Ch. 2/3 for Left/Right and 1/4 for aux or line inputs. . (It's a visual workflow: PC on the left has the controller, PC on the right uses line inputs, MC6000 volume sliders 1-4 match up to my 4 VDJ decks from left to right in the correct order).

I stopped using it when I upgraded to VDJ 8, and have decided to try it out again. In 8.2, I cannot figure out how to get the left/right of my USB-connected PC to match up to CH. 1/2 instead of 2/3, and I don't remember how I had it configured previously. No matter what I do, ASIO audio output from Deck 1 will only default to channel 2. Has anyone else changed the slider assignments in 2-deck mode, or have any suggestions how to map this correctly?

Thanks!

Ryan

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 10:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will need to change the Mixer Order from the Mixer Options menu in the 4 Decks default skin http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/interface/mixer/audiomixer.html
or assign a button as... mixer_order 1234

EDIT. Oh you said you are using the INT MIX (Mixing is done from the unit), so you have External mixer setup (like deck1, deck 2..etc) in Audio Setup of VirtualDJ and thats the one you need to change/configure. The above Mixer Order change is still required i believe.

Mensajes Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 3:24 am
On MC6000 MK1 there's NO WAY to use hardware mixing in the first 2 channels from the left.
As you can see on the source select switchers (8), USB audio is an option ONLY for the 2 middle channels, and that's a HARDWARE LIMITATION.

Therefore you have the following options:
1) Use PC MIX, so that VirtualDj is doing all the mixing. In this case you will also need to change mixer order on VirtualDj as djdad described above.
2) Use a second soundcard and connect it on "LINE" or "AUX" inputs of MC6000. Then configure VirtualDj to use that soundcard instead of Denon's
3) Start using the two middle faders. I know you don't like/want that, but maybe it's a chance to change habits since almost all new dj gear uses this logic now (mixer order 3124)

Mensajes Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 6:11 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)