Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Freezing Up & Crashing - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have issues too with crashes, it’s been more stable since I now disable WiFi. However last night it froze and the graphics kept liking out, half the interface vanished and it kept trying to render

I run win 8.1

Mensajes Wed 23 Jan 19 @ 8:09 am
Has anyone found a fix for this? Im using the latest version after 2 updates thinking it would fix my issue. No luck. its actually gotten worse with updates. Everything that the original poster has said is exactly what im going through. cant even play gigs now because of it. It crashes so hard that i need to do a complete restart of my computer. Please someone help.

Mensajes Sun 05 May 19 @ 9:56 pm
You need to provide much more information.

You've not given any details about your computer. Mac? PC? What operating system? CPU? RAM?

Are you using VDJ with a controller (you didn't say)? If so, which one?

Have you tried VDJ on another computer? You should have another one as a standby regardless.

VDJ runs flawlessly for most DJs here, so it's not a problem with the software.

Mensajes Sun 05 May 19 @ 11:28 pm
Yes that altering the videoUseDXVA setting to "No" worked for me. Thank you so much as I really didn't know what to do and was trying out DEX 3 and other applications instead. You've saved me many learning curves and hours. Thank you

Mensajes Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 9:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)