Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Controller compatibility query (Numark MixTrack Pro II)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Morning all,

Wondering if someone can assist ... the venue that I work at have bought a Numark MixTrack Pro II for us to use.

I havnt had a chance to play with it yet but I was wondering if it will work out of the box with Virtual DJ 7 Pro without any faffing about?

It states on the manufacturers website that it works with Serato and "other third party software" but I wanted to know if anybody has actually tried it!?

Many thanks once again guys!!

Phil

P.s. Maplin are flogging them off half price (while stocks last) at £56 a go rather than £111.99!!
https://www.maplin.co.uk/p/numark-mixtrack-pro-ii-2-channel-serato-dj-controller-n65nx

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 17 @ 8:51 am
According to the Wiki it is supported in V 7.4.7

Unusual for Maplin to have a deal on, they're usually twice the price of everyone else.

It is very much a budget controller though, more a pub unit than club IMO.

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 17 @ 9:16 am
kradcliffe wrote :
According to the Wiki it is supported in V 7.4.7

Unusual for Maplin to have a deal on, they're usually twice the price of everyone else.

It is very much a budget controller though, more a pub unit than club IMO.

Thanks for the speedy response - I was shocked as well when I saw the price!!

The controller is a bit basic but its for use in the karaoke bar not the main room so it should be ideal! Its also a leap forward as we were using the Numark DJ2GO!! But that said, it did the job and we are extremely limited for space.

Thanks again for the info though!!

Phil

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 17 @ 10:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)