Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Virtual DJ looking pretty good right now...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there,

I love Serato DJ & (VDJ 8.*...I own both). But I HATE that Serato does not have an option to SAVE your EFX settings for instant recall. EG: In "single effect mode" I set up an effect as I like it. As soon as I leave that setting and return to it it goes back to "the default" setting. OR I set up and effect in "single effect mode" and when I go to multi effect mode that effect is once again back to default.

Virtual DJ will allow specific settings for effects etc for instant recall...Serato does not. Event though Serato has a better audio processing system and better pad use VDJ beats Serato in many other areas. Get at it Serato...VDJ is catching up quickly. Once people realize the only ones who give a shet about what software you use is other DJs then VDJ will overtake Serato.....the client only wants a great event...they could care less what software made it happen.

Thanks

Mensajes Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 1:31 pm
Glad you like , and agreed whats most important is that its the right tool for you ;-)

Mensajes Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 2:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)