Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Tema: Sound Delay on Speaker and Earphone/喇叭跟耳機的聲音延遲

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Im using numark party mix with virtual dj, when i plug the output to my speaker, which is a philips home cinema speakers, i noticed that there are slight delay in my headsets and the actual sound coming out of the speaker. What can I do to fix it? I dont find that happen when i plug the output to my little portable speaker. Anyone having the same problem?
我使用的是Numark Party Mix, 當我把輸出連上Philips的家庭劇院喇叭時,我發現監聽耳機的聲音會比真正輸出的還慢一點點,當我把輸出差在小的可攜式喇叭就不會。是甚麼原因造成的呢? 要怎麼解決? 有人跟我一樣的狀況嗎?

Mensajes Sat 02 Dec 17 @ 2:28 pm
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
您好,這個問題通常由很多情況出現,多數為兩個輸出設備不是設置的同一個聲卡,由於兩個聲卡硬件原因,所以延遲也不相同,所以會出現這個問題;也可能是由於音箱線較遠,出現延時和聲譽較小的情況,建議重新設置/更換聲卡。

您好,这个问题通常由很多情况出现,多数为两个输出设备不是设置的同一个声卡,由于两个声卡硬件原因,所以延迟也不相同,所以会出现这个问题;也可能是由于音箱线较远,出现延时和声誉较小的情况,建议重新设置/更换声卡。

Hello, the problem usually is made up of many, mostly two output devices is not the same sound card Settings, because the two sound card hardware, so the delay is not the same, so will appear this problem; It may also be due to the fact that the speaker line is far away, the time delay and Volume small, and it is suggested to reset/replace the sound card.

Mensajes Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 1:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)