Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ Home Plus licence - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, if I buy the Virtual DJ Home plus licence to use with my Pioneer XDJ-AERO do I need to buy another licence to use my controller or is the only thing I have to purchase the Virtual DJ Home plus licence?

Thanks

Mensajes Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 10:39 pm
The Home plus version for your controller is $149.00. You do not need to purchase another license. However, it will only work with that controller, and it's limited functions. If you buy another controller down the road, you will have to buy another license. If you buy the Pro license, you can use any controller, at any time, and never have to spend another dime. The Pro license is $299.00, so you will have to decide which is better for you.

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 3:44 am
can i buy this software and use it free of cost without knowing my serial number?

Mensajes Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 4:29 pm
Not sure I understand what you're asking, but once you buy a VDJ license there's no further cost (for updates/upgrades).

Also there's no serial number for VDJ 8. It works from your forum login info.

Mensajes Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 5:00 pm
dezon1ControlleristMember since 2017
hello I'm trying to use my american audio vms5 with v.dj home plus but it keep asking for licence but i have paid 149 euros

Mensajes Fri 06 Apr 18 @ 12:25 pm
What license is it asking for?

If you bought a VMS5 license then you can only use VDJ with the VMS5, and with the audio settings that it provides when detected.

If you're trying to set up the audio config in a different way to the standard VMS5 settings, then VDJ may well say that you need a different license.

Mensajes Fri 06 Apr 18 @ 4:53 pm
ZiggyGPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi,
I bought a VMS5 and it came with an LE license, but when I type in that license number it is not accepted. why not? Do I need a different license?

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 18 @ 12:20 am
Bonjour à vous tous, j'ai acheté une liscence virtualdj home plus, est ce que c'est une liscence à vie ou pour une période déterminé ?

Mensajes Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 2:45 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
à l'avenir s'il vous plaît poster dans le fourm pour votre langage Ici
Mais il n'y a pas d'expiration pour la licence de contrôleur de tour

Mensajes Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 2:59 pm
I currently have VIRTUALDJ HOME PLUS and paid for it. Now I bought a new controller. Now do I have to buy the $299 pro or can I add a fee to move up to VDJPRO and not have to pay the full amount. I’ve searched everywhere for an answer and have yet to find one. Please help !!

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 18 @ 7:27 pm
There's no upgrade discount. You either buy a Plus license for home use, or you buy Pro.

The Plus licenses only allow use with one controller because.......they're for home use. It's assumed that a home user will not be buying multiple controllers.

You will either have to buy a second Plus license, or buy/rent Pro.

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 18 @ 7:32 pm
help!!!!! i have a pioneer ddj sb home pro license purchased for $99 in 2015, i cannot login via the virtual dj license tab in virtual dj to activate my license even though it shows on google when i go to my account on the virtual dj website????????

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 18 @ 9:10 am
MiriteControlleristMember since 2018
Where can I find the link to purchase a home plus license for my controller?

Mensajes Sun 07 Oct 18 @ 9:06 pm

Mensajes Sun 07 Oct 18 @ 9:50 pm
K15H4NHome userMember since 2017
Hi there
I have a party mix and it won’t let me use automix when I connect the controller to my laptop
Any ideas on what to do ?
Thanks

Mensajes Sun 14 Oct 18 @ 2:43 pm
Buy a license, perhaps?

Mensajes Sun 14 Oct 18 @ 2:59 pm
Which ones best to buy for oartymix

Mensajes Sun 14 Oct 18 @ 3:06 pm
Also could I use automix if I buy virtual dj home plus

Mensajes Sun 14 Oct 18 @ 3:20 pm

Mensajes Mon 15 Oct 18 @ 1:29 am
I just purchased numark party mix and am trying to reconfigure the sound to come from the computer/bluetooth speakers. Can that be done in Virtual DJ LE8? Am I stuck with having to use the controller's sound card as the master? Thanks!

Mensajes Wed 02 Jan 19 @ 9:39 pm
74%