Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Early Access

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

This is the longest we've gone for ages without a new early access build - is the latest one still 2nd January? Was hoping for some news on the XDJ-RX2!

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 9:16 am
Well either something big is on the way or the Dev Team are on holiday in the Bahamas.

Out of all the software I use VDJ is by far the most bug free and frequently updated by miles. Chill Bro!

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 11:45 am
Following, Also waiting on news for RX2 any news on update?

Mensajes Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 6:39 am
I haven't seen any news except hints on FB. But hardware support doesn't really follow betas and early access builds too much. They are instead done by the hardware guys at Atomix, and included in builds when ready

Mensajes Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 8:51 am
This version apparently is perfected. On to VDJ 9...

Mensajes Mon 05 Feb 18 @ 5:22 am
fallguy66 wrote :
This version apparently is perfected. On to VDJ 9...

Well maybe, but then it will probably just be a marketing name for a new build with an important new feature. Like v8.2 was
I don't see Atomix building a whole new platform from the ground up like they did with v8. There is really no need to do that at this point

Also it can't really be perfected - then I guess it would be a public build and not only an EA build :-)

Mensajes Mon 05 Feb 18 @ 5:30 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)