Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: GeniusDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Everyone
Can anyone tell me I like using the GeniusDJ function within Virtual DJ but can I stop it from looking at the online databases. Also in the comment field I have the energy level but in GeniusDJ this info does not show. Thank you

Mensajes Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 9:37 am
That's what I like to see no response :(

Mensajes Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 6:58 pm
No I'm pretty sure you can't just have it look at your own (local) drive. People have asked for that here before.

The whole idea behind it though is that it checks other users history to (probably) give it a bigger set of data to work with.

Mensajes Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 7:34 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
My understanding is geniusdj is entirely a online database, even your local results are sourced from the online database, therefore comments aren't recorded as there'd be no consistency. Only consistant fields are recorded to the database.

Could it use the online database together with an exists = 1 filter, maybe an improvement for you but not much use for people with content subscriptions,
it sounds like you're just wanting to "mine" your history, there's already a dim idea in my head for something else that reads playlists, I'll keep this in mind when I get to grips with it.

Mensajes Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 7:59 pm
Thanks for the replies. I do like it but find that the results are a bit of a mess with missing information incorrect spelling etc. It would be good if it could read my database only. Hopefully in the future it will get more customisations.

Mensajes Sat 14 Jul 18 @ 11:16 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)