Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: AutoGain Doesn't Remember - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Mp3gain uses the same algorithm as vdj, so that would be the same as using autogain on auto

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 5:20 pm
LoudMax is a good place to start. If you're prepared to spend money then Waves do a good range.

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 5:38 pm
What is the source and quality of your tracks? From the same source, FLAC,WAV, MP3, 320kbps?

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 4:34 am
The problem with using LoudMax for this purpose is... you'd be playing the loud songs over compressed. The quiet parts would end up extremely loud, in these songs.

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 9:13 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
What is the source and quality of your tracks? From the same source, FLAC,WAV, MP3, 320kbps?

MP3 or MP4,
usually between 128kbps-320kbps.

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 10:09 pm
Put them all in the bin and start acquiring official released versions. Not RIPs or shares!!! That's the first step in reducing your problem.

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 10:15 pm
mitchiemasha wrote :
Put them all in the bin and start acquiring official released versions. Not RIPs or shares!!! That's the first step in reducing your problem.

The places I play at usually don't have a sound system that will make out the difference anyhow.
But if things have changed between versions, then there is an issue here.

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 10:23 pm
I beg to differ, 128kbps sounds like doo doo. You can get away with 1 or 2 a night, but I have replaced my 192 and 256kbps tracks. When I first started out I was worried about disk space, and didn't know any better.

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 11:22 pm
NaSh567 wrote :
The places I play at usually don't have a sound system that will make out the difference anyhow.

You're missing the point (or maybe avoiding it).

You said that your files are anywhere between 128k and 320k, but they should all be 320k.

If you ripped them from CD then rerip at 320k. If you downloaded them illegally, then delete the files and buy genuine ones.

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 18 @ 6:56 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The bit rate doesn't matter for the volume though, so that's a bit off topic

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 18 @ 7:20 am
The bitrate definitely does not affect the volume or gain, here...

I'm having the same issue and no matter what I do, I can't get VDJ to remember the gains I change..

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 18 @ 7:40 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)