Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Sometimes a Deck Freezes or only plays tracks backwards

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

J FowLPRO InfinityMember since 2011
This has happened now on & off. But seemingly occurring more as of lately, where one deck (sometimes A sometimes B) freezes/locks up or more commonly it will in the middle of a session start only playing track backwards when I attempt to use it. This has nothing to do with my ddj sx2 considering that it even happens when I’m prepping without the controller connected. They only fix I find is restarting the software which is a nightmare mid gig :/ Plz help! I hope theres some kind of explanation/fix for it. -Thanks guys much love from a fellow DJ

Mensajes Sat 15 Sep 18 @ 9:36 am
Reverse play is a feature
Could you be enabling that by mistake somehow?
In that case simply map a keyboard key like CTRL+R to "Reverse", and hit that if it ever happens, to disable the reverse feature

Freeze can be a lot of laptop related issues - there are tons of post on how to figure out what is blocking VDJ

If the freeze is actually a small "shake" (can be seen on the waveform), it's because VDJ has lost access to whatever soundcard it's setup to play through
So if it's when you are using VDJ without a controller, it could be something else on the laptop using and locking the onboard soundcard
If it's a shake-freeze mid-track while using your SX, it can be anything that makes your laptop loose the USB connection for a split second, like a bad USB wire, a power spike (often caused by cheap lights or smoke machines). In that case it often helps to open settings in VDJ and click the Apply button on the audio page without changing anything. Then the soundcard access is restores (if possible) and the music continue playing

Mensajes Sat 15 Sep 18 @ 10:34 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)