Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual dj app iso 12

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm having issues with the apps untill i uptaded the new iso ( 12 )on ipad and iphone... The app won't start like opening flash black then close. Thanks you :)-

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 18 @ 1:48 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I suppose you mean iOS 12. It's a known issue - bug from Apple - that is already fixed in 12.1, not sure though, if 12.1 is available in public yet.

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 18 @ 8:50 am
I use the Remote a lot and I have IOS 12.1 on an iPhone X - this issue is NOT resolved....

Remote works while it is in the foreground but if you swap to another app for something and go back to the remote it flashes up then goes to a Black screen and dies....
Re run and its comes back and connects - but its about time this was fixed....!!!

Mensajes Tue 27 Nov 18 @ 4:14 pm
Havent used the app in ages because it keeps crashing out and this has still not been resolved in iOS 12.1

Just tested on ipad 2018 running 12.1 (16B92) and it is crashing constantly. It runs fine until you exit to another app, and once you go back in to the remote app it crashes out.

Can we please get this fixed. It's been like this for months now and there has been no development on the remote app for years. Atomix should keep supporting it or just abandon it all together.

Mensajes Tue 27 Nov 18 @ 4:33 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
100% this should be fixed and frankly it’s quite ridiculous. World class main application which has been rock solid and this app has so much potential. But completely unusable.

When, please?

Mensajes Tue 27 Nov 18 @ 8:31 pm
Any chance of a statement from Atomix on fixing this bug and also future development of the app?

Thanks!

Mensajes Wed 28 Nov 18 @ 6:38 pm
Team is able to reproduce the issue and currently investigating. We will try to provide a fix as soon as possible

Mensajes Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 5:50 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thank you

Mensajes Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 5:51 pm
Thanks Babis.

Mensajes Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 6:11 pm
Any news on this guys, first reported it in July!

Mensajes Mon 17 Dec 18 @ 12:37 pm
Unfortunately, it is not an easy fix - Apple did it again ! - parts of the code need to be re-written, so may take some time.

Mensajes Mon 17 Dec 18 @ 1:16 pm
Ah well, no point persevering with this. I've been using VNC lately anyway so I think I'll just forget about the remote app all together.

Mensajes Mon 17 Dec 18 @ 1:24 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)