Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Removing Titles, text and effect boxes from video skin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hello, I am using the VDJ 2018 video skin (Live) with the rotating graphics and song titles plus effects/next song graphics showing when acitvated. I have been able to get to the text details and figured how to remove song titles. What text would i need to retain if i only wanted to see the rotating vinyl graphics plus the bars. If you could show me which info i will need to keep in the text files to only show these (rotating jog wheels & equalizer graphs) it would be awesome!!! Thank you.

Mensajes Mon 29 Oct 18 @ 4:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In the XML file , you will find <stack> ...</stack> block , 2 of them, one nested in <group name="leftdeck" and another one nested inside a <group name="rightdeck" block.
<stack fadein="200ms" fadeout="500ms">
<size width="370" height="170"/>
<slot x="+0" y="170+20+170+20+170" />
<slot x="+0" y="170+20+170"/>
<slot x="+0" y="170"/>

<item class="looppanel" visibility="is_using 'loop' 8000ms"></item>
<item class="eqpanel" visibility="is_using 'equalizer' 1000ms"></item>
<item class="filterpanel" visibility="is_using 'filter' 1000ms"></item>

<item class="cuepanel" visibility="is_using 'cue' 1000ms"></item>
<item class="samplerpanel" visibility="is_using 'sample' 1000ms 8000ms"></item>
<item class="fxpanel" visibility="is_using 'effect' 1000ms 8000ms"></item>

<item class="padspanel" visibility="is_using 'pads' 1000ms"></item>
<item class="nexttrackpanel" visibility="is_using 'load' 5000ms"></item>

</stack>

If you remove this part, it wont show any of the side panels (effects, loops, cue, pads, next track etc)

Each one of the <item.....></item> lines you see in that code, is a "block" , smart-placed inside a "stack" area. If you want to keep some of them, just remove the <item lines that you dotn want to see.

Mensajes Mon 29 Oct 18 @ 6:12 pm
Thank you, tried this and it worked instantly!! Thank you once gain for your prompt response. One more thing if I may please? I have tracks taken off the skin and now I am left with the transparent horizontal bar that is covering the waves. Would you be able to help with a script to eliminate that bar and only have the awesome red and blue waves showing (unless they come together)? Hope you are able to assist and again much appreciate your help.

Mensajes Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 3:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In the XML file, you will find a <group name="cf" ...> block, which looks like this...

<group name="cf" x="+95" y="750+131-63+20+20">

<split name="crossfader" type="horizontal">
</split>

<square color="#99000000" radius="15" visibility="deck left loaded ? true : deck right loaded">
<pos x="+311" y="+0"/>
<size width="1920-95-95-311-311+1" height="100"/>
</square>

</split>

<slider action="get_crossfader_result & param_invert" orientation="horizontal" visibility="get_crossfader_result & param_pingpong & param_multiply 10">
</slider>

</group>

You have 2 options.
1. Remove (delete) the <square....>....</square> block, to get rid of the semi-transparent overlay
2. Move the <square ...>....</square> block before the <split name="crossfader" type="horizontal">......</split> block, so that the same overlay becomes a background of the blockwaves and help you see the blockwaves more clearly regardless the video colors.

Result for Option 2
<group name="cf" x="+95" y="750+131-63+20+20">

<square color="#99000000" radius="15" visibility="deck left loaded ? true : deck right loaded">
<pos x="+311" y="+0"/>
<size width="1920-95-95-311-311+1" height="100"/>
</square>

</split>

</split>

<slider action="get_crossfader_result & param_invert" orientation="horizontal" visibility="get_crossfader_result & param_pingpong & param_multiply 10">
</slider>

</group>

Mensajes Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 12:38 pm
Right on, I will try this and give you feedback on the result. I did not think of option 2 and that seems like an even much better option especially with the varied video colors. Thanks again djdad, grateful as always!!

Mensajes Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 1:56 pm
Hello, so I tried the options but it looks like it gets rid of the square as well as the graphs and only leaves the jog wheel graphics. Please check it out and let me know if I missed something. Thanks!

Mensajes Wed 31 Oct 18 @ 12:32 am
Thanks guys for sorting this out. I to don't want to show song titles. As you have adjusted the skin, can post the entire adjustment completed? I would be inclined to download this and apply it as I am not comfortable adjusting XML files.

Thanks

Mensajes Mon 13 Apr 20 @ 6:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)