Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Translation to other language

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

VeksCZPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hello,
I am very interested in translating Virtual DJ to Czech Language. I have found a way to do it. But now it looks there is no way to get actual english.xml file for Virtual DJ 8 64bit (the same goes for 32bit I think). I have found Hungary xml, but it won't be easy for me to translate it from Hungary language. Can you give the english.xml to me?
Thanks.

Veks.

Mensajes Thu 08 Nov 18 @ 12:17 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Mensajes Thu 08 Nov 18 @ 12:47 pm
VeksCZPRO InfinityMember since 2015

Preperations
Download languagediff.zip and extract it to Documents\VirtualDJ\languages
Copy the most recent virtualdj.exe into the languages folder *
Delete english.xml
Run languagediff.exe
* Note : Keep in mind that when VirtualDJ is auto-updated, the language files are not. Only a fresh installation updates Language files (among others , like skins, samples, Guides etc).
Results
If english.xml doesn't exist, it is extracted from virtualdj.exe that you placed in the languages folder.
This ensures you start with the latest version of english.xml

This won't extract english.xml (i get an error) and there is no way to get this file. I can download etc. hungary.xml, edit it with notepad++ and rename it to czech.xml and it works, but I am not able to translate it from other than english language. Trying this with the latest version.

Mensajes Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 10:56 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 9:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)