Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Automatic toggling of video feed

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am trying to figure out a way to automatically toggle the video feed on and off. In other words...once a karaoke track( or video) ends and audio only is playing...I want my desktop to be shown without having to manually click the preview screen to shut off the video feed.
I've got it to the point where it displays nothing but a black background...but I want it off!
Please let me know if this is possible.
Thank you

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 8:20 am
You want the desktop to be shown on the video output?
You can use the Screen Grab video effect for that
You can then try setting that as the VideoAudioOnlyVisualisation so it automatically takes over in case an audio-only track is played (I've done this with Shaders and Mildrop but I haven't tried it with the Screen Capture effect)

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 9:16 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Probably you have some sort of a Logo Image on your Desktop you want to display when Audio tracks play (cant find any any other obvious reason wanting that)
If its just black/blank screen you want to display, then why isnt the "default" Video Output not good ? Its black on Audio Files, no ?

In this case, use SlideShow Effect as AudioOnlyVisualization and point to a folder where your Logo Image is (and only that) or any other image you want to display on the Video Output.

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 2:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)