Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Numark Party Mix: pitch changes when moving volume fader up

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

g8mPQ2FControlleristMember since 2018
Hello,

I have a weird problem, namely when I change the pitch and then move volume fader up, it changes the BPM by about 0.1 BPM. This happens only when moving the volume fader on the controller. When I do it using a mouse it never happens.
I tried different settings, turned everything that I thought could be related off: no smart play/cue/loop, no autoBPMmatch, no autoPitchRange etc. but did not help.

Mensajes Wed 28 Nov 18 @ 6:50 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you get the same issue if you set the Pitch Range to a low value e.g. 6% ?
There is a chance the unit itself to send some Pitch MIDI values when moving the Volume fader, could be some fault in the circuit, or even due to very slight vibrations/moves.
You could troubleshoot using MidiOX, Miditrace or equivalent. If by moving a Volume fader, you see the unit sending messages in form of E0 09 xx (for left deck) or E1 09 xx (for right deck) .. then its a Hardware fault.

Mensajes Wed 28 Nov 18 @ 6:34 pm
g8mPQ2FControlleristMember since 2018
Thank you for your answer.
"Do you get the same issue if you set the Pitch Range to a low value e.g. 6% ?"
Yes, but the value is lower, by 6% it was like 0.08, by 10% it was 0.12

"If by moving a Volume fader, you see the unit sending messages in form of E0 09 xx (for left deck) or E1 09 xx (for right deck) .. then its a Hardware fault."
Neither E0 nor E1 appeared.

Mensajes Fri 30 Nov 18 @ 6:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)