Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Two songs at the same time

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I volunteered to DJ a party last week and something completely out of the ordinary happened. The host of the dance wanted to announce something and so I went to pause the music but for whatever reason it wouldn't pause and Deck 1 seemed to be playing two songs simultaneously. I had no choice but to turn down the volume on the soundboard and then close the software. I have been using this program for quite a while and this is the first time I have ever encountered this. May have been a fluke but I was wondering if anyone has any ideas what could've happened.

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 18 @ 6:20 pm
grennoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
could potentially be a sticky shift button. I've had similar issues and all I do is press/release the shift button.

Failing that, quickly go to a custom pad setup and set one of the buttons to shift in the vdjscript!

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 18 @ 6:26 pm
If it was a 4 deck skin you could have inadvertently loaded a track on deck 3 which would also play on output channel 1. This could happen if you double clicked a track in the browser when the other 2 decks were active.

I only ever use 2 decks so I modify the skin XML to fool VDJ in to thinking it's only a 2 deck skina dnthen it won't accidentally load decks 3 or 4.

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 18 @ 6:40 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
I only ever use 2 decks so I modify the skin XML to fool VDJ in to thinking it's only a 2 deck skina dnthen it won't accidentally load decks 3 or 4.

Kradcliffe could you share this xml setup please? As this is a major bug bear of mine.

Sorry OP didn’t mean to hijack your thread.

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 18 @ 7:23 pm
In the first line of the skin XML, there will be text nbdecks="4" (number being the supported decks in that skin). Change the number to 2 and it will only ever load 2 decks.

Once modified you will need to restart VDJ for the changes to take effect.

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 18 @ 7:26 pm
Perfect will give that a try.

I take it will work with any skin? Or just the default?

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 18 @ 7:47 pm
Don't I have made the changes and it works perfect!!

Thank you for this!!

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 18 @ 8:00 pm
No problem, it's something I remembered from years ago.

Mensajes Tue 18 Dec 18 @ 8:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)