Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Pad page behaviour

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SerinePRO InfinityMember since 2013
I like the pad setup with pages. When using loops I generally use autoloop and prefer to use 4, 8, 16 and 32 beat loops.

By changing the pad-page, I can only get my main row to show 1, 2, 4, 8 because I can't scroll half a pad page.

Is there any way to have the setup above, but show 4, 8, 16 and 32? I know that i can use the shift key to bring these up but this means I need two hands. Really I would like 4, 8, 16 and 32 by default and then 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 on the shift key.

Mensajes Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 1:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to edit the Actions for Pads 1 to 4 (and their text actions) with loop_pad 5 to loop_pad 8 , leaving the Shift Actions with loop_pad 1 to loop_pad 4
This will bring the "large" loop lengths to the top Pads (and the small ones with Shift)

But if you dont care about Loop Banks/Pages and only want specific loop lengths to your Pads , you could still create your own Custom Page with Actions like loop 1, loop 2 etc and Shift actions like loop 16, loop 32 etc.

Mensajes Wed 30 Jan 19 @ 9:13 am
SerinePRO InfinityMember since 2013
Thanks, that was really helpful - it made me realise that what I needed to know was how to get the skin to display loops and hotcues in the same way as they are natively.

I now know that's done using the backtick button:
`loop_pad 5`
for example. Once I knew how to do that I could just set up a custom pad arrangement as you said. Thanks for the help.

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 12:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)