Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: HDD Upgrade

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all , Its been a while!

Ive just upgraded my HDD to SSD. It looks like VDJ has lost its Licence. So I go to the Licences page in VDJ and theres a box to type in a OEM controller code, But thats not me, in the centre box theres a big box for PRO licence and BUY NOW, but if i go to the website it tells me i already have a PRO INFINITY licence, but I cant get it into the software!?

So far ive typed it into the OEM box that kind of works but now its telling me its an old v7 code and the BUY NOW button has gone grey.

Im confused!!!

Mensajes Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 2:36 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
You should just be able to log in using the same info as these forums.

Mensajes Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 4:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will need to logout and login back in VDJ Settings->LICENSES tab in order the license file to be re-generated after any hardware changes

Mensajes Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 8:27 am

OK, thanks did that but seems to be the same result as when i typed my "Redundant" VDJ 7 code into the box on the left that says its only for controller licences, but it does show the correct licence... What happens when my code is completely removed as its not a v8 code?

Mensajes Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 9:11 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You don't need to enter any code. Just log in with the same account as you use on the forum and it should show your license correctly

Mensajes Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 9:17 am
OK Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 6:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)