Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Is there a way to lock effects so they don't change?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Many of us have our favorite effects that we use but I noticed that they change sometimes when you a load track on a deck (either a video or audio track) when you have the one you want to use and ready to go. I'm talking about the drop down list. I've assigned an effect as the master but they still change sometimes. Is there a way to lock it to one specific effect in the drop down, no matter what type of track you load, until you physically change it yourself?

Nothing more annoying than when you go to hit the effect on button thinking it's the one you're used to or wanted, only to realize it's not the one you want because it changed after loading either a video file or audio file. lol

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 1:39 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I can't think of a way and I can't think I've noticed the fx change on load, nor can I think of what could cause that, is it always the same fx you want to call on master?

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 2:47 pm
Right, so example...let's say my master is set to echo out or loop out. Then my deck effect is set to that as well for a few tracks. Then I load a video track or even certain audio ones...the deck effect will change to something else like Pitch or White Noise or something else, even though the master is still set to echo or loop out. I sometimes don't pay attention to the deck effect unless I change it myself or if changed on it's own when I loaded something, when I didn't want it to change.

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 2:51 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Perhaps there's a button or knob mapped on your controller to change the effect? There's nothing that automatically changes the effect within vdj, so it must be triggered from something.

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 2:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)