Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: i bought the wrong software

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

im not a professional but enjoy playing music, i made a mistake buying the home plus and wish to change to pro...why cant VDJ just charge me the difference instead of saying oh well your shit out of luck???

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 11:29 pm
Raise a support ticket. They will change your license

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 11:35 pm
i did and HAUI70 staffer wrote this after i explained i bought a used mixdeck n it broke after 6 months...

You have bought VirtualDJ 8 Controller (MIXDECK) for $149 netto.
This license is, as explained, just for Neumark MIXDECK and can't be switched to a different controller, as also explained.
Please just see above.

I only can offer you a $20 discount if you want to buy Pro Infinity.
With Pro Infinity can you use all listed controller and more to come in the future.
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ8%20Controllers.html
So regular the Pro Infinity is netto $299 - $20 discount = $279 netto.

But you also can buy another Home Plus license to use the NS7 etc. or still use your already bought Home Plus license with Numark Mixdeck.

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 11:49 pm
You’ve had your response in the support ticket.

It’s not as if you’ve just bought the license and realised you’ve made a mistake. You purchased it 3months ago.

As explained in your ticket there is no upgrade path from Home Plus to Pro. However you have been offered some discount off the price of Pro.

I would suggest continuing the conversation in the support ticket as forum members aren’t able to give you discount.

Mensajes Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 11:54 pm
wasnt asking for a member to give me a discount..just wanted to see if there was another path i can take instead of dealing with Official Teamer
Haui70 who didnt read anything i said... oh well i am shit out of luck then..thanks Dan .. its easier to exchange a 46" t.v at costco after 7months than software that cant be duplicated or used after they cancel it on my account.. ill just keep the serato that came with my new used Numark NS7

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 19 @ 12:01 am
thanks kradcliffe .. have a great weekend

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 19 @ 12:02 am
Atomix aren't to blame for what happened to your Mixdeck. They aren't to blame for you making "a mistake" either.

As clearly stated in the terms and conditions, the licenses are not refundable, exchangeable or upgradable. That's the way it works, and is standard for many products.

You could've simply bought another Mixdeck and carried on using your Plus license. You chose instead to buy a different controller - for which you need another license.

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 19 @ 8:40 am
ok enough already.. all i wanted to do is upgrade to pro!!!! i dont want my money back im just asking if they can discount what i paid for plus and let me pay difference for the pro...but good job backing your buddys

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 19 @ 4:10 pm
by the way most companys upsell but dont make you by all over from start! groovindj read what you wrote....
As clearly stated in the terms and conditions, the licenses are not refundable, exchangeable or upgradable. That's the way it works, and is standard for many products. [exchangeable or upgradable]

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 19 @ 4:15 pm
salvatoryo wrote :
dont make you by all over from start

Companies don't always do things the exact same way, but here's one example...

One company whose software I use are constantly trying to get me to upgrade to the latest version. The full program is currently £70. What do you think the upgrade costs?

Bear in mind that I already own the previous version and paid full price for it.

To upgrade to the latest version they expect me to pay £50. That's only £20 less than the full version - just to upgrade!

Atomix on the other hand, do not charge anything for updates and upgrades. I've been using VDJ since version 5 and have not paid a penny more between then and now.

They also have a lot more options available now, such as renting a Pro license.

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 19 @ 4:30 pm
i get it groov .. i fked up n went with cheapest amount should of thought ahead... i dont do this professionally and i just wanted to try digital coming from 12s that i still use with my vinyl... i like virtual dj but ill try out this serato itch that ns7 came with.... anyways i own this plus n if i ever wanna use again i gotta go look for a mixdeck... thankyou everyone

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 19 @ 4:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)