Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: CONVERT PLAYLISTS

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi . I am in the process of moving from Numark Cue to VDJ 8 but I would like to transfer all my playlists and cue points. I have imported the files from the documents folder to the new one and can see the tracks on VDJ but it wont load any of them and what about cue points (this isn't as important but would be nice)

Thanks in advance

Mensajes Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 8:33 am
You haven't provided much detail.

Is Cue on the same computer, or a different one? What version of Cue is it?

I'm guessing it was based on VDJ 7. VDJ 8 can/will import the database from VDJ 7, so if Cue is on the same computer, you shouldn't have an issue importing cue points.

If you're trying to use old playlists on a new computer then you need to ensure that your music is stored in the same location it was when the playlist was made.

In other words, playlists contain file location info, so if the files were in another directory in the past, they won't load now because VDJ doesn't know the new location.

Mensajes Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 8:49 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If the database was read correctly and you made sure vdj knows the correct path of the files (using recurse or add to search db on your music folder) then it should be easy to fix the playlists using right click relocate on the files that don't load

Mensajes Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 10:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)