Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: unable to edit Sample titles/names

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

build 4848
tried to rename sample and edit info and click save - no change
couldn't even edit the .vdj file in my documents.

is this normal or no?

Mensajes Wed 24 Apr 19 @ 7:44 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Is it in a zip file?

Mensajes Wed 24 Apr 19 @ 8:41 am
no. samples I recorded.
was testing something out because someone on FB was wanting to add time info to sampler title and I didn't see a way to have length added (most likely guess - because the files have to be flexible with sync-lock or something like that) so I dragged sample to deck and looked at time then removed from deck and tried to add time to sample name. it wouldn't save or even change.

Mensajes Wed 24 Apr 19 @ 12:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Works fine here, recorded deck to a new Sample, right-click->Sampler Editor, edited name , saved, all good.

wildcountryclub wrote :
couldn't even edit the .vdj file in my documents.
Perhaps thats where the problem lies. Some permission, write protection ? Was VirtualDJ open at that time ?

Mensajes Wed 24 Apr 19 @ 5:07 pm
no change in write permission, got frustrated and deleted file and tried working with other files and didn't work. closed VDJ, went to sleep. 6 hours later - I open a file, drag it deck, get time and then open editor and enter time in and abracadabra it saves info...

literally nothing had changed since I went to sleep and woke up. and if you think wasn't severely confused with almost no caffeine in me...

so now it's all working and that Norwegian guy got me and the other guy sorted on FB but I still need to figure this part out

Mensajes Wed 24 Apr 19 @ 7:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)