Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Disappearing CBG

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

Virtual DJ has updated a number of times over the last week or so and since then I've noticed some strange things happening:

1. When I start the software, sometimes it just adds random folders to the search database, folders like C:/MAMP which does have audio files but they've never been added to the db before, not a huge problem, I just have to keep removing random non-music.

2. The CBG disappears while a track is playing, the dots literally just remove themselves as the track progresses (usually from the beginning onward so the beat measures did exist). It started on 1 or 2 tracks but now it's happening on almost every track. I'm not sure how to add media to forum posts which might help explain as I'm sure this issue sounds pretty weird

I'm open to reinstalling the software but really not sure what settings to save in order to save my stuff but not have the issue transfer to the fresh install. Any help would be appreciated.

Mensajes Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 6:23 pm
Weightyllama2 wrote :

2. The CBG disappears while a track is playing

On what skin? There is currently a bug (which will be fixed in the next build) which has caused issues on at least two skins recently.

Mensajes Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 6:28 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
CBG sounds different, the others were stuff on songpos.

Mensajes Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 6:30 pm
Thanks for the reply, I'm just using the default skin (2 decks)

Mensajes Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 6:31 pm
Sorry, I'm not really sure what songpos means. I've uploaded an image here https://imgur.com/a/xqhE7dJ

Not sure if you can tell from the image but beats that have already been played start disappearing and it moves left to right faster than the speed of the track until there's just no CBG

Mensajes Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 6:37 pm
Open VirtualDJ Configuration, click on Options tab and then search for "zoom"
2 Lines should appear on the search results.
Click on the X icon on each line to restore the original value.
Did that resolved your issue ?

Mensajes Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 10:14 pm
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, I've just tried that and it reset rhythmZoom and scratchZoom to 0.25 but unfortunately the problem still exists.

Some additional info, I've tried re-analysing the BPM (and multiple BPM) and that had no effect, when the track is playing and the beats have disappeared I can zoom out and some beats appear, but those fade away in the same manner (and zooming out further repeats the process). As you'd expect manually scrolling through a paused track produces the same results.

Not using any physical controllers and the only plugin I have installed is 'my library'. I have tried out a few skins and made a few edits to the default skin (touchscreenmode="false" in tablet.xml and edited 2-6decks.png) but I'm currently back using the default skin to troubleshoot this issue.

Mensajes Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 10:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)