Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: UNFAIR

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

WHY CAN'T I NEVER TALK TO SOMEONE ON THE PHONE THIS IS CRAZY.... I DON'T EVEN USE THIS SHIT... AND EVERY MONTH THEY TAKING $20 OUT MY ACCOUNT FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND STILL TAKING MONEY.... I NEED TO TALK WITH SOME ONE ASAP [NUMBER REDACTED].. THANK YOU OR DO ANYBODY NO ANOTHER NUMBER....

Mensajes Wed 01 May 19 @ 11:00 am
nauticaking wrote :
WHY CAN'T I NEVER TALK TO SOMEONE ON THE PHONE THIS IS CRAZY.... I DON'T EVEN USE THIS SHIT... AND EVERY MONTH THEY TAKING $20 OUT MY ACCOUNT FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND STILL TAKING MONEY.... I NEED TO TALK WITH SOME ONE ASAP [REDACTED] .. THANK YOU OR DO ANYBODY NO ANOTHER NUMBER....

There is not supposed to be a number
(Why anybody would want a phone no to talk to a rent-a-phone-guy call-center on the other side of the Earth, that never knows anything - like in the 90's - is beyond me)

IT support is internet based these day. This also goes for VDJ
This is where you create your ticket:
https://virtualdj.com/contact/step2.html

Mensajes Wed 01 May 19 @ 12:54 pm
First of all, please STOP SHOUTING. Type normally.

If you don't use VDJ then simply cancel your subscription (you don't need to talk to anyone to do that).

If you don't cancel it, of course they will still take money. That's perfectly normal.

Also it's not advisable to post personal contact info on an open forum.

Mensajes Wed 01 May 19 @ 5:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)