Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Possible to Use Virtual DJ Project to sync with USB for external media controller?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, please forgive me if this question is stupid or confusing as I am quite new to all of this.

I've recently purchased a GEMINI GMX Media controller, which I use with USB devices to DJ out live, as I only have a home desktop and no reliable laptop to bring out for DJ purposes. It is compatible with Virtual DJ in MIDI mode, which I have largely refrained from using simply because I assumed it was impossible to transfer over hot cues and BPM information, should I wish, but I'm posting here to confirm if that is true?

When I assign cues and loop information on the controller itself, it is all stored on the USB drive in a .sqlite file it creates. Does anybody here know if it would be possible for me to somehow integrate information from the VDJ database into this sqlite file? I am only asking because I've found that the controller itself is a little wonky in terms of getting my cues to start exactly where the waveform does. I find VDJ is better at making sure I get the cue to align with the start of the waveform. If it were somehow possible to integrate VDJ cue information with the .sqlite file, or perhaps possible to somehow add VDJ file information to my USB stick so that my controller references the cues I create in there instead of the ones designated by the .sqlite file, that might help me out. I am just unsure if this is possible at all so figured I would ask you all before I drive myself crazy trying to make it happen when such a thing might not be possible period.

Mensajes Mon 17 Jun 19 @ 10:16 pm
Not possible.

Mensajes Tue 18 Jun 19 @ 6:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)