Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: "skinVideoPosition" vs "SkinPosition"

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
old setting "skinVideoPosition" was readable as a string then parsable in a way to get / set the window position
old setting 'skinVisibility' disapeared
They were removed and replaced with setting "SkinPosition" with a xml tree more humanly readable

How can this setting be read from within a plugin ?
plugin->GetStringInfo("setting 'SkinPosition'", Query, 500);
how to detect this one ?
plugin->GetStringInfo("setting 'skinVisibility'", Query, 500);

does not seems to work anymore

I'm affraid about setting 'videoWindowPosition' which is currently using the same parser and may disapear too
plugin->GetStringInfo("setting 'videoWindowPosition'", Query, MAX_PATH);

Mensajes Mon 24 Jun 19 @ 10:28 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The new setting is skinWindows, but that indeed can't be queried or set from vdj script.
You should be using "show_window" to check the visibility of a window from vdj script.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jun 19 @ 1:32 pm
I already use "show_window" for visibility, specially in skin. This is now better between skin change, I presume due to the conflicts with sizes
I don't know why i said 'SkinPosition'...
badly using "skinVideoPosition" which was handling all the coords was the only way i found to move windows positions from within a plugin

skinWindows not being readable is not thus an issue because it seems to update at exit or save_settings only, but no more updated on the fly as skinVideoPosition was

maybe there is a new way to simply know / set the pos and size of a window ?

Mensajes Mon 24 Jun 19 @ 2:06 pm
Strangely these changes are not all apply VDJ8.3-64 v5045 and create some conflicts with v8.3 b5045
I got a videoWindowPosition already present

Mensajes Mon 24 Jun 19 @ 11:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)