Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Issue with VDJ / Question about Pioneer 800 controller - mapping

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have 2 questions if you can help me with.

1: For some reason every time I load a track on Deck 1 it continues to change the bpm in sync with deck 2?

2: On the pioneer ddj 800 it has In/out button, relax/exit button and cue/call loop button. I am finding it hard to get my head around this, because I use to have the pioneer ddj SR, I use to to be able to select my desired loop 2/4/8 beats and just press the button.....then filter through the loops back to 1/4 while continuing on loop. Is it possible to have this on this controller? using the relax/exit button to automically active the loop then use the cue/call to filter through 1/2, 1/4/, 1 beats etc....... when I try and do the in/out......it goes completely out of sync and would rather have it simple.....

Many thanks

Mensajes Fri 12 Jul 19 @ 11:05 am
1. Check if pitch lock or beat lock are active on deck 1

2. Plese read the manual of DDJ-800 to understand better how loops are supposed to work:
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddj800/layout/decks.html
Items 40 to 46

In short terms:
You use the IN/OUT buttons to set a loop.
Then you use the Call -/+ to halve/double the loop size
Also, holding the IN button will activate a 4 beats loop

Finally: You can remap Reloop/Exit button to "loop"
Also you need to remap the call- and call+ buttons to "loop_half" & "loop_double" in order to use them to set the loop size prior engaging the loop

Mensajes Fri 12 Jul 19 @ 11:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)