Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Adding Comments to Songs

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am a wedding DJ, and the planning system that my clients use to request songs in advance allows them to enter a note for each song. Clients will commonly add notes asking me to dedicate a song to a certain person or to play a song at a certain point during the event. When I build and save a playlist for the event, it would be great to be able to add these notes to each song. My idea is that hovering over that song with the mouse in the side list would make that note appear in a small pop-up box. This is similar to the way you can add comments to a cell in Microsoft Excel. There would also need to be a button that I can click to remove all comments once the event is over. That way I can add new comments as needed for the next event.

Thanks for considering this!

Mensajes Thu 18 Jul 19 @ 3:35 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Tracks have a comment tag already

Mensajes Thu 18 Jul 19 @ 3:45 am
What you seems to request is AskTheDJ with tips enabled

Mensajes Thu 18 Jul 19 @ 3:46 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
apparently your clients dont use AskTheDJ so you take notes via email or so and then prepare your lists.
What you ask would be ideal, but not available, so here is my workaround.
Use User Field 1 or User Field 2 to add those notes, because comment may be already taken for other info.
Have the User 1/User 2 Fields visible in your Browser so that you can see the notes in advanced.
Additionally, you could map a custom button on your skin as ..
get_loaded_song 'user 1' & param_equal "" ? false : true
which will light up when a song with User 1 Field is loaded.
Also you can create a Filter Folder (User 1 is not "" , with scope to Database) to gather all songs with User 1 Field to batch clean after your gig.

Mensajes Thu 18 Jul 19 @ 4:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)