Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Brake Stop (play/pause)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HutsyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hey Guys,

Just installed (auto update) to 2020 so looking forward to giving it a go!

I believe everything is intact, but I had adjusted the setting to have the deck slow down like a turntable on the play/pause button. That doesn't happen now, and I swear it was RampStopTime in the settings.

It seems to be set at 1.000000(etc) but when adjusting it, it doesn't seem to have taken hold and made any difference. It saves - so it keeps what I adjusted it to, but not any effect.

Have I completely forgot what setting it was?

Looked on the forum, as that's how I originally found the setting, but as it's not changing, I think I've missed something.

Cheers!

John

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 3:56 pm
Just noticed - hitting play takes the track back to the beginning, and plays instantly (unlike CUE which just takes it back).

I doubt it'd make a difference, but this is without my controller plugged in, so currently just via mouse.

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 4:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Hutsy wrote :
Just noticed - hitting play takes the track back to the beginning, and plays instantly (unlike CUE which just takes it back)..

So you are using the Play-Stutter behavior for the PLAY button ?
You can change to the default Play-Pause from the Deck options menu or from the playMode setting in Settings->Options

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 6:23 pm
Awesome - thanks mate.

All sorted! That worked :)

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 6:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)