Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Cue Volume Very Low on Numark Mixdeck

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

contactHome userMember since 2019
Hi,

The cue gain in my headphones is very very low. I'm using VDJ8 with a Numark Mixdeck Express.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 5:56 pm
Not really, because you haven't given much detail.

What headphones are you using? Generally, ones designed for DJing will be more efficient. Domestic/consumer ones will not.

I'm sure there is a config option to boost the cue volume. Have you tried adjusting that?

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 6:01 pm
contactHome userMember since 2019
Audio-technicas but it's not an issue with the headphones, the master volume is absolutely fine. And yes I tried adjusting the headphonesgain level in VDJ8 settings. Didn't solve the issue...

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 6:08 pm
Where is your cue mix control (that blends between cue and master signal) set?

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 6:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I believe the Numark Mixdeck Express is using External Mixer Audio setup (with deck 1, deck 2 instead of Master & Headphones), so the Headphones Channel is hardware and cannot be controlled from any VDJ action.
In this case you need to consult the manual of your hardware and see if requires different type of Headphones (impedance) or buy some Headphones amplifier device.

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 6:45 pm
djdad wrote :
different type of Headphones (impedance)

That's what I was thinking, but he says the volume is fine for master, just low for cue.

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 6:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)