Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Pitch Control - Track loading

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Lates updates have caused some major issues....

Ive tried this on 2 different controllers and it is doing it on both ((Randomly throughout the night)) requiring a complete reboot of the PC.

The Problem.

When loading a track onto the other deck and pressing play / just as the other is finishing -- The Speed pitch slider moves up/down to match the other track. OR - when loading the next track - the current track slider adjusts to the loaded track.
(( I have checked settings and all the sync/pit match options are deselected - Thus this shouldn't be happening ))

This is really P'ing me off -- Everything was working fine before they added the new crap. I want to downgrade to the previous releases on 8,,, is this possible?

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 2:16 pm
Please do not make multiple posts on the same subject. You have already hijacked another thread here, where I just posted a reply.

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 2:25 pm
Please don't hijack other peoples topics with your own unrelated problems.

If this is happening then clearly all the relevant options are not deselected. VDJ 2020 version (if that's what you mean by "latest updates") enables several auto match options by default. If you turn these off, the automation will be disabled.

Did you not keep a backup before updating? Do you not have a previous version on your HDD?

If not, you can go back to the previous version by downloading it from the page provided via the wiki.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

AS per your information - can you advise as to Where?? the deselection of VDJ 2020 version is??
As per the problem I am encountering --- The System works fine at first - then Suddenly - The BPM/Pitch slider messes up. ( at random times ) this is not a setting issue from what I can tell... Ive been through the entire Options menu's. This didnt happen before the "Latest Updates"

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 2:34 pm
If that's the case then it's most likely being caused by your controller. If you revert to an earlier version of VDJ and the problem goes away then you can provide feedback here.

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 2:59 pm
2 different controllers as stated in OP.

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 3:00 pm
The VDJ settings are either on or off, so things happening randomly are usually either caused by the controller(s) or something the user is doing to turn the feature on/off.

If you can confirm it's caused by 2020 then post the results here after you've reverted to an older build.

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 3:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)