Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: BUG in "LINE IN" on 8.4 b5454

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok, so, I just update to version 8.4 b5454 and discover a BUG that i think it is related to the new features regarding the "LINE IN" function:

I route spotify and other music software (like foobar2000) through VDJ via "Virtual Audio Cable" and use the LINE IN function into DECK 4, so after 15 minutes (i clocked, 3 times) of playing music in this way, VDJ closes and re-open. I tested again with mp3 playing and everything is normal.

I use this function a LOT, so please, fix this :) pretty please

Mensajes Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 3:14 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Yes I experienced the same issue with the latest early versions, not only b5454
I route music software (like Vanbasko karaoke) through VDJ but this is not the point, via the internal default mixing device, main output being on HDMI audio
Virtualdj closes after some times of playing that way, before the 10min trial expires
The other strange effect is with no input, the rythmzone is displaying a crappy graphic wave, even no sound is ear, and VDJ closes ater some times

Mensajes Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 3:22 pm
Hey Folks,

I have a simular behaviour after updating my Windows version of VDJ to b5454. When using timecode bypass, to play a real vinyl, VDJ crashed after less than 10 min. But I have crashes playing mp3s using timecode vinyl, too. But then after like 30 min to 1.5 hours.
Before I had stable sessions with VDJ, including video output, that could last up to 8 hours without any problems.

Cheers
Jochen

PS: b5454 is marked as an early version. But I got it with the normal update process, even though I haven't enabled that option (earlyAccessUpdates) in the settings.

Mensajes Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 8:57 pm
I have "earlyAcessUpdates" marked as a NO too.

Mensajes Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 12:47 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Mensajes Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 8:13 am
Just a quick question regarding roll-backs. Is it necessary to run the installer, or simply replace the .exe file in the VDJ folder ?

Mensajes Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 2:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
just .exe will do.

Mensajes Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 2:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)