Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: Controller 2020 by DennYo - Page: 12
stlvsPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Search in xml file for " -color-define- " chapters and change the "jogwhitesongposon", "jogdarksongposon", "jogwhitespinner" and "jogdarkspinner" values

Mensajes Wed 12 May 21 @ 11:44 am
Is there a way to change the color of elapsed time only, on jogwheel?

Mensajes Sun 23 May 21 @ 2:09 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
search xml file for "%Pspent"

there are textzones that use "text20formatjogwhite" as a specific class for textformat="%Pspent\n%Pleft" which use text26formatjogwhite as a color for both; you need to split them

i.e.:
replace
    <define class="text20formatjogwhite" placeholders="width,height,textformat,weight=bold,textdx,textdy,fontsize,align=center">
<size width="[WIDTH]" height="[HEIGHT]"/>
<text fontsize="20" weight="[WEIGHT]" color="text26formatjogwhite" align="[ALIGN]" format="[TEXTFORMAT]" important="[IMPORTANT]" scroll="no"/>
</define>
with
    <define class="text20formatjog" group="vertical" placeholders="width,height,textformat1,textformat2,weight=bold,textdx,textdy,fontsize,align=center">
<text fontsize="20" weight="[WEIGHT]" color="COLORFORELLAPSE" align="[ALIGN]" format="[TEXTFORMAT1]" important="[IMPORTANT]" scroll="no"/>
<text fontsize="20" weight="[WEIGHT]" color="text26formatjogwhite" align="[ALIGN]" format="[TEXTFORMAT2]" important="[IMPORTANT]" scroll="no"/>
</define>

of course fixing COLORFORELLAPSE accordingly to your needs (better define a color i.e.: colorstext20formatjogwhite for every colorscheme or use existing one)
and then in calling lines replace
textformat="%Pspent\n%Pleft"
with
textformat1="%Pspent" textformat2="%Pleft"

repeat the operation for the other layouts text20formatjogdark text13format

Mensajes Sun 23 May 21 @ 3:14 pm
thank you Nicotux for that information

Mensajes Sun 23 May 21 @ 3:25 pm
Thank you so much Nicotux!

Mensajes Sun 23 May 21 @ 11:18 pm
@nicotux

thank you for your detailed reply.

i did replace as follows:

as you specified above

- <define class="text20formatjogdark">...</define>
with
<define class="text20formatjog"> ... <text color="text26formatjogdark"> ... </define>

- textformat="%Pspent\n%Pleft
with
textformat1="%Pspent" textformat2="%Pleft"

and that was it.
the jog dials were all black.
i think i messed it up & simply did not know how to trouble-shoot it again,
so i just reverted it.

i, too, just want to change the colours of the remain time to specific deck colour.

Mensajes Sun 20 Jun 21 @ 2:24 pm
if dials changed, maybe you had a typo somewhere, this do not affect any dial

To change the colours of the remain time it's not that simple here
the simpler way being to define a specific color for remain time as per deck value or use existing one
i.e.: (i copied roundbuttonon in this example, maybe used directly as well as knobfillon or jogwhitesongposon or other existing per deck color)
<define color="text20formatremaincolor" value="#247CB0" deck="1"/>
<define color="text20formatremaincolor" value="#AC2F37" deck="2"/>
<define color="text20formatremaincolor" value="#209F56" deck="3"/>
<define color="text20formatremaincolor" value="#DC8E0E" deck="4"/>
and use it for
<text fontsize="20" weight="[WEIGHT]" color="text20formatremaincolor" align="[ALIGN]" format="[TEXTFORMAT2]" important="[IMPORTANT]" scroll="no"/>

thanks to Denis for using specific elements in this case

Mensajes Sun 20 Jun 21 @ 3:13 pm
Nicotux wrote :
if dials changed, maybe you had a typo somewhere, this do not affect any dial

what i meant was, the 'Elapsed' and 'Remaining' time did not show on the dials anymore, after my change,
ie. that part of the text was just black.

Nicotux wrote :

To change the colours of the remain time it's not that simple here
the simpler way being to define a specific color for remain time as per deck value or use existing one
i.e.: (i copied roundbuttonon in this example, maybe used directly as well as knobfillon or jogwhitesongposon or other existing per deck color)
<define color="text20formatremaincolor" value="#247CB0" deck="1"/>
<define color="text20formatremaincolor" value="#AC2F37" deck="2"/>
<define color="text20formatremaincolor" value="#209F56" deck="3"/>
<define color="text20formatremaincolor" value="#DC8E0E" deck="4"/>
and use it for
<text fontsize="20" weight="[WEIGHT]" color="text20formatremaincolor" align="[ALIGN]" format="[TEXTFORMAT2]" important="[IMPORTANT]" scroll="no"/>

Since there's a lot of information on the dial, that has same 'size' text, same colour, etc...
it's a bit of information overload for me, so I just wanted to create some difference in size & colour of that text.

What I would like to know is, how to change following:
- size of BPM text on jog-dial or even colour?
- change colour at least (or size by slight difference?) the "elapsed" time.

I tried your latest suggestion, ie.defining, but it did not work :-(
( format shows "TEXTFORMAT2"...is that correct?)

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or even how to 'debug' any of these,
because it's all trial & error, from editing in Notepad++ and then saving them into the .ZIP file, etc. etc.

We can discuss this over Private Message, instead of clogging public forum.
I'm OK with computers (using them for ~30 years) but just need to understand how the text colours/size can be modified :-\

PS:
I'm using VDJ 2020 (8.5 v6532) with 2020 DennYo dark skin

Mensajes Mon 21 Jun 21 @ 2:51 pm
You do not need to zip every times , skin can stay unzipped in a simple folder (use the one with trailing "edit" in setting)

if text "TEXTFORMAT2" appears, then you may have missed (or a typo) the placeholders :
<define class="text20formatjog" group="vertical" placeholders="width,height,textformat1,textformat2,weight=bold,textdx,textdy,fontsize,align=center">

"<text ..." all have their own hardcoded size and font and colors...
you can specify different ones for each without any problem

But as a Home User : no access to Private Messages :\

Mensajes Mon 21 Jun 21 @ 3:53 pm
Hi DennYo ich bin mir nicht 100%sicher, aber ich denke ich hatte es geschafft den Fx Teil bzw Pads zwischen Wave und Jog auszublenden… wenn ja, kannst du mir sagen wo ich die Funktion finde?
Danke und Gruß
Dirk

Mensajes Mon 21 Jun 21 @ 8:08 pm
d4project wrote :
Hi DennYo ich bin mir nicht 100%sicher, aber ich denke ich hatte es geschafft den Fx Teil bzw Pads zwischen Wave und Jog auszublenden… wenn ja, kannst du mir sagen wo ich die Funktion finde?
Danke und Gruß
Dirk

Mensajes Tue 22 Jun 21 @ 2:00 pm
Danke dir DennYo.... Es ist also nicht möglich die großen Jogs ohne die Pads zu haben?

Mensajes Tue 22 Jun 21 @ 3:02 pm
d4project wrote :
Danke dir DennYo.... Es ist also nicht möglich die großen Jogs ohne die Pads zu haben?

Doch, nimm mal "2 Deck middle extra".

Mensajes Tue 22 Jun 21 @ 3:06 pm
Denny DennYo wrote :
d4project wrote :

Doch, nimm mal "2 Deck middle extra".

1+. ..... Danke Dir

Mensajes Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 2:49 pm
Nicotux wrote :
You do not need to zip every times , skin can stay unzipped in a simple folder (use the one with trailing "edit" in setting)

if text "TEXTFORMAT2" appears, then you may have missed (or a typo) the placeholders :

"<text ..." all have their own hardcoded size and font and colors...
you can specify different ones for each without any problem

But as a Home User : no access to Private Messages :\

Neither do I could fix this issue with your guidance.. I want to change the elapsed time color to grey and keep the remaining time black as it is now..maybe you could make the changes that you propose and share it with us via dropbox, Google drive or any other way?? Thank you in advance..!

Mensajes Thu 24 Jun 21 @ 12:23 am
No need, there was a modification in skin engine that prevent it to work now :
'group="vertical" ' does not apply to the calling textzone from within 'define' line anymore :\

(Note : "group" is ambiguous with textzone as it can represent 2 different things :
- the panel/group the textzone stays in/belongs to
- the grouping mode
Now the group in define do not apply to grouping mode as it used to but to panel/group)

Thus it is needed move ' group="vertical" ' from '<define ...'
to calling lines
'<textzone class="text20formatjogdark" group="vertical"...'
'<textzone class="text20formatjogwhite" group="vertical" ...'

example DayLight: line2063
    <define class="text20formatjogdark" placeholders="width,height,textformat1,textformat2,weight=bold,textdx,textdy,fontsize,align=center">
<text fontsize="20" weight="[WEIGHT]" color="text26formatjogdark" align="[ALIGN]" format="[TEXTFORMAT1]" important="[IMPORTANT]" scroll="no"/>
<text fontsize="20" weight="[WEIGHT]" color="#ff00ff" align="[ALIGN]" format="[TEXTFORMAT2]" important="[IMPORTANT]" scroll="no"/>
</define>

Line 2668:
    <textzone class="text20formatjogdark" x="+50" y="+97" width="80" height="48" align="left" textformat1="%Pspent" textformat2="%Pleft" action="set '@$time20' 1" visibility="var_equal '@$scratch20' 0 && var_equal '@$time20' 0"/>
<textzone class="text26formatjogdark" x="+42" y="+96" width="90" height="48" align="left" textformat="%Pleft" action="set '@$time20' 0" visibility="var_equal '@$scratch20' 0 && var_not_equal '@$time20' 0"/>
<textzone class="text20formatjogdark" x="+50" y="+97" width="80" height="48" align="left" textformat1="%Pspent" group="vertical" textformat2="C%Pleft" visibility="var_not_equal '@$scratch20' 0 && var_equal '@$time20' 0"/>

Mensajes Thu 24 Jun 21 @ 1:33 am
same apply to lines 2050 2063 2362 2375 and 2626 2628 2668 2670

... and
- the magenta '#ff00ff" color is just an example
- there is a spurious 'C' in textformat2="C%Pleft", read textformat2="%Pleft"

Mensajes Thu 24 Jun 21 @ 1:42 am
Nicotux wrote :
No need, there was a modification in skin engine that prevent it to work now

Nicotux,
I thought I was going crazy, after trying your suggested modifications, 2 weeks ago !
Now, you can see that the DennYo skin had changed...and I don't feel crazy anymore :-D

.... yet i still have the same query :-P

How to change the colour of elapsed time ?
How to change the colour of remaining time ?

I am using the "Dark Grey" skin colour, with latest "2020 DennYo" skin.

Mensajes Wed 30 Jun 21 @ 9:07 am
Hi DennyYo,
I came across your VDJ skin that I start to like very much because it is really customizable! All that is missing to the default skins from VDJ's ;-)
However, I'm missing 1 and only 1 element that I'd like to customize:

On the 'scratch' waveform, I'd like to make the beat markup more highlighted than the current grey version on your skin (cfr PrintScreen . Ensure that it si easy to see even from a couple of meters away from the laptop..

May I ask you for any indication on where to change size and color within the XML?

thanks a lot!
nicolas

Mensajes Sun 04 Jul 21 @ 5:30 pm
these are parameters of "<grid/>" child of "<scratchwave/>" elements
<grid pos="" height="" size="" mainsize="" maincolor="" color="" color2="" mirrored=""
background="" backgroundshaded="" backgroundcolor=""
shapepos="" shapemirrored=""/>
https://virtualdj.com/wiki/Skin%20Scratchwave.html

Mensajes Mon 05 Jul 21 @ 2:58 am
49%