Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VMS5 & VDJ8 issues for streaming

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So I'm looking to stream live sets on Twitch, So when I set up, I have my settings done so I can hear the music through my Alto speakers XLR set up, Midi works fine, but for streaming, only the mic is picking up the music but also every other noise, because there is no sound coming through desktop audio on streamlabs , so I added master in settings and set it to use the speakers on the pc and now streamlabs picks up the audio, but the Midi on the vms5 doesn't work for the sound from the controller but does work for the Alto speakers.

so in summary I can control the midi from my end, but people watching the stream don't hear the midi being used, what else do I need to do/use to get people watching the stream to hear all the midi controls being used

VMS5 to speakers - Midi works
Midi Controls to PC to live stream - no effect.

Mensajes Wed 22 Apr 20 @ 10:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 20 @ 12:59 am
Hi thanks for the reply, when i go into the settings, I don't have an option on the drop down menu for record on output section, options I have are:

Master
Headphones
Deck 1-4
etc...
Booth
Preview
Sampler

but if I click input I can then add record, would this be the correct set up in the image shown?

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 20 @ 11:23 am
ok so the REC setting didn't work, do you have any suggestions on external sound cards that work well with VMS5 that will do the job, maybe something not too expensive to get me up and running, Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 20 @ 12:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you sure your VMS5 is on 8-out mode ?
Click on the ASIO button in VDJ Audio Setup and post a screenshot here

Before buying any additional sound card, try the one your computer has.
- Connect the BOOTH OUT (rear panel of the VMS5) with the Line/Mic Input of your computer, using some Stereo RCA to Stereo Mini-Jack cable
- In VDJ Audio setup, instead of having the "record" Input to use the VMS5 sound card, change it so that it uses your Computer's built in.
- Record a small mix and see if the quality is good enough with what you have

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 20 @ 2:27 pm
It is set to 8 out, so connected booth to line in and still nothing it would seem

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 20 @ 7:11 pm
Also I have noticed when trying different settings at point it comes up with a message as shown when selecting 2- VMS5.0 AUDIO DEVICE 9WASAPI) which I have uninstalled both ASIO drivers and VDJ and installed them ASIO then VDJ as other post had mentioned to do

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 20 @ 9:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)